| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma in December is slightly cold at -1.1 °C (30.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.2 °C (22.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly dry. Circa 119.6mm (4.7in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 9:05 long and the longest day is 9:18 long with an average length of 9:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma:
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 113.2 kms (70.3 miles) NW
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 27.8 kms (17.3 miles) WNW
- Amherst, Ma, Usa - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) W
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 133.1 kms (82.7 miles) WSW
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 104 kms (64.6 miles) WSW
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 59.8 kms (37.1 miles) SSW
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 153.9 kms (95.7 miles) SSW
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 172.2 kms (107 miles) NNE
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.5 miles) N
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.5 miles) N
- Boston, Massachusetts, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) NNE
- Bedford, Ma, Usa - 25.9 kms (16.1 miles) SSE
- New Bedford, Ma, Usa - 25.9 kms (16.1 miles) SSE
- Plymouth, Ma, Usa - 46.7 kms (29 miles) SE
- Taunton, Ma, Usa - 35.3 kms (21.9 miles) S