Vs > Onega
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Onega Climate & Distance Between
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Khatgal, Mongolia
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Dargaville, New Zealand
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Guayaquil, Ecuador
Onega vs Hanoi, Vietnam
Onega vs St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo, Usa
Onega vs San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela
Onega vs Kotlas, Russia
Sibenik vs Erie, Pa
Goteborg vs Quesnel, Bc
Catalao vs Vladivostok
Livingstone vs Auckland, Otara
- The distance between Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa and Onega, Russia is approximately 6,701 km or 4,164 mi.
- To reach Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma in this distance one would set out from Onega bearing 306.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma bearing 208.6° or SSW .
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Onega has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Onega is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 7.7 °C (13.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.9 °C (7°F) less in Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 643.4 mm (25.3 in) more which is equivalent to 643.4 l/m² (15.79 US gal/ft²) or 6,434,000 l/ha (687,837 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.6° higher in Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma than in Onega.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma relative to Onega. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Onega vs Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Bratislava, Slovakia
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Xi’An, China
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Nuremberg, Germany
Onega vs Iloilo, Philippines
Onega vs Salyan, Azerbaijan
Onega vs Gyzylarbat, Turkmenistan
Onega vs Olivia, Mn, Usa
Maizuru vs Pamban
Rohri/ Sukkur vs Nueve De Julio
Toronto, Pearson Intl, On vs Fullertonese, Nd
Bonifati (Cape) vs Cincinnati, Ohio
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Onega Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 113.2 kms (70.3 miles) NW
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 27.8 kms (17.3 miles) WNW
- Amherst, Ma, Usa - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) W
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 133.1 kms (82.7 miles) WSW
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 104 kms (64.6 miles) WSW
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 59.8 kms (37.1 miles) SSW
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 153.9 kms (95.7 miles) SSW
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 172.2 kms (107 miles) NNE
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.5 miles) N
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.5 miles) N
- Boston, Massachusetts, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) NNE
- Bedford, Ma, Usa - 25.9 kms (16.1 miles) SSE
- New Bedford, Ma, Usa - 25.9 kms (16.1 miles) SSE
- Plymouth, Ma, Usa - 46.7 kms (29 miles) SE
- Taunton, Ma, Usa - 35.3 kms (21.9 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Onega
- Kandalaksa, Russia - 449.7 kms (279.4 miles) NNW
- Kuusamo, Finland - 478.9 kms (297.6 miles) WNW
- Gridino, Russia - 272.7 kms (169.5 miles) NW
- Kem, Russia - 203.2 kms (126.3 miles) NW
- Kajaani, Finland - 508.1 kms (315.7 miles) W
- Reboly, Russia - 357.4 kms (222.1 miles) W
- Kuopio, Finland - 530.6 kms (329.7 miles) W
- Joensuu, Finland - 445.3 kms (276.7 miles) WSW
- Petrozavodsk, Russia - 302.9 kms (188.2 miles) SW
- Sortovala, Russia - 447.2 kms (277.9 miles) WSW
- Vytegra, Russia - 331.7 kms (206.1 miles) SSW